Our newsletter summarizes recent developments, new releases, things to read and future plans. Sign up and stay connected with MOSEK!
- Twitter - MOSEK 9.1 expands the scope of remote optimization https://t.co/vEG4DCv78R
- Twitter - Karl Walters on numerical issues in optimization models and how to address them: https://t.co/iXKHq6Jvs6
- Twitter - Plans to drop Win32 support https://t.co/Az8Mjyn9b3
- Twitter - Upcoming talk: Joachim Dahl about exponential cone optimization at ICCOPT 2019 https://t.co/eiW9PET4V4
- Twitter - Consider subscribing to the MOSEK newsletter https://t.co/CDUB30epAX
- Twitter - About 21 academic users a day, 7000+ in the last year, benefit from a free personal MOSEK license for their researc… https://t.co/g5Gc917PRS
- Twitter - Utility based option pricing: from a 1997 paper by @e_d_andersen and A. Damgaard to a Fusion model with exponential… https://t.co/vbWSNbIsES
- Twitter - User feedback on power cones in MOSEK 9: https://t.co/qayLW0KNaj
- Twitter - MOSEK is available in Pyomo: https://t.co/utLgu5gf9l The post contains also a combined Fusion-CXVPY-Pyomo Wasserstein barycentres example.
- Twitter - Stable release of MOSEK 9 is available.