MOSEK 9.3 with ARM support
The latest stable release 9.3 includes support for Linux on ARM64 (linuxaarch64).
- Twitter - MOSEK is proud to be among the sponsors of MIP 2022 https://t.co/JiE14kssmg
- Twitter - Latest help information on using Mosek from Mathematica. https://t.co/e3Bk73GPTB
- Twitter - "pip install mosek" now available also for Python 3.10.
- Twitter - Picture from our Portfolio Optimization Workshop, held yesterday in Copenhagen. Remember to subscribe to our newsle… https://t.co/yFAtXGdqZB
- Twitter - RT @swe_vie: It’s a great feeling to be back in CPH after 2 years and be able to meet old and new colleagues in person. I also got here jus…
- Twitter - Check the awesome talk given by Sven Wiese (@swe_vie) at INFORMS 2021 on Affine Conic and Disjunctive Constrains in… https://t.co/6oSqkzdyC8
- Twitter - Why we would recommend "minimize ||x||" rather than "minimize ||x||^2". https://t.co/4VpX8JYaku
- Twitter - Our recent newsletter https://t.co/0eqJYsDg6d
- Twitter - New exciting announcements in Portfolio Optimization with MOSEK! You are invited to the Portfolio Optimization Work… https://t.co/casSSLvSJU
- Twitter - Trial and Academic license delivery is back to normal.