New MOSEK 10 Beta
MOSEK 10 Beta brings several performance improvements and new features, such as new syntax for conic constraints in the Optimizer API, disjunctive constraints, and native ARM support for Apple M1.
This version will become the new stable MOSEK release in mid-August 2022.
- Twitter - MOSEK 10 will be the new stable release mid-August. Stay tuned. More details in https://t.co/uKKxSSWvE8
- Twitter - Solving semi-definite optimization problems? If yes, then you should read: https://t.co/h3vi0GDTz2
- Twitter - A paper on finding largest small polygons using Mosek via JuMP: https://t.co/47oHcMc4s2
- Twitter - Our @swe_vie writes about symmetry detection for MIPs in MOSEK 10 on our blog https://t.co/oM4IcBBXY0
- Twitter - Our MIP developer @swe_vie talked about MOSEK 10 at KTH in Stockholm. You can see the presentation and launch it in… https://t.co/89h89GmyXr
- Twitter - Just donated 500USD to @arxiv. Keep up the good work @arxiv https://t.co/1a9Rlvo3SA
- Twitter - Support and sales are closed Thu April 14th - Mon April 18th inclusive. Good Easter.
- Twitter - RT @swe_vie: MOSEK v10 also brings a lot of new #MonarchsOfMIP stuff, like symmetry detection, MIQCQP reformulations and more! #orms https…
- Twitter - The MOSEK blog: Improved performance of the interior-point optimizer on AMD CPUs. https://t.co/Xq3zJBEGVi
- Twitter - MOSEK 10 Beta is out! This version brings several improvements and features, such as new syntax for conic constrain… https://t.co/uo5GcdlKB9