Parametric Fusion (MOSEK 9.2)
We released MOSEK version 9.2 with a new feature called parametric Fusion. Build the Fusion model once, easily re-optimize multiple times for different input values!
- Twitter - To upgrade or not to upgrade that is the question https://t.co/TyOu3GXOyA
- Twitter - Previously announced price increase is postponed until further notice due to COVID-19.
- Twitter - What has the exponential cone to do with wildfires and epidemics. See the recent paper https://t.co/V2Y15Y68G6
- Twitter - We just donated to @Wikipedia. Support free knowledge! #iloveWikipedia https://t.co/vOI1vRmw3o
- Twitter - RT @e_d_andersen: The power cone is employed to solve plane strain stability problems in rock mechanics. Claim that leads to a better appro…
- Twitter - Placing non-attacking queens on the board: MOSEK plays chess and numpy.diag plays along https://t.co/UGPAvfwry2 Inspired by @ResilientEGY
- Twitter - "Group by" in Fusion: https://t.co/nWIhxor7hl
- Twitter - Recent MOSEK newsletter: https://t.co/DMaXoem6vc. To get them directly to your inbox subscribe at https://t.co/CDUB30epAX
- Twitter - Support and sales are closed from Thursday, April 9th until Monday, April 13th, inclusive. We wish you a safe Easter.
- Twitter - MOSEK 9.2 is now the official stable release, with parametrized Fusion as the major new feature. Python 3.8 is supp… https://t.co/OYRpccZcLP