MOSEK 9.3 Beta with ARM support
We have released MOSEK 9.3 Beta, featuring support for Linux on ARM64 (linuxaarch64).
- Twitter - See our @hafriberg talk about conic optimization. https://t.co/YNLzRUBD6W
- Twitter - We are pleased to announce a beta version MOSEK 9.3 with support for Linux on ARM64 (aarch64). Read more in https://t.co/1aZNkEhXBG
- Twitter - Price increase from October 2021 In February 2020 we announced a price increase, which was later postponed due to… https://t.co/cSgm4lBhV5
- Twitter - Great talk by our Optimization Specialist @HAFriberg discussing how best practices in mixed-integer nonlinear progr… https://t.co/VEy059TdUA
- Twitter - Great paper by Virgin Hyperloop (previously Hyperloop One), describing how MOSEK is implemented in their system opt… https://t.co/MwO7BG9W2J
- Twitter - Fusion users: upgrade to 9.2.43 if currently on 9.2.39+ to get an important bugfix.
- Twitter - Super interesting work made by our Optimization Specialist @UtkarshDetha on Data-driven distributionally robust opt… https://t.co/UoXp23VR1I
- Twitter - https://t.co/RYeQgQCg7Z
- Twitter - The Mosek office is closed from Thursday April 1st to Monday April 5h both days inclusive due to Easter.
- Twitter - MOSEK's primal-dual interior-point algorithm for nonsymmetric conic optimization in an open access publication in M… https://t.co/oyABFncj6q