Trial OptServer Online
Did you know you can try MOSEK from your browser? Check our Remote Optimization Server in the link below and explore MOSEK capabilities online!
- Twitter - Price increase from October 2021 In February 2020 we announced a price increase, which was later postponed due to… https://t.co/cSgm4lBhV5
- Twitter - Great talk by our Optimization Specialist @HAFriberg discussing how best practices in mixed-integer nonlinear progr… https://t.co/VEy059TdUA
- Twitter - Great paper by Virgin Hyperloop (previously Hyperloop One), describing how MOSEK is implemented in their system opt… https://t.co/MwO7BG9W2J
- Twitter - Fusion users: upgrade to 9.2.43 if currently on 9.2.39+ to get an important bugfix.
- Twitter - Super interesting work made by our Optimization Specialist @UtkarshDetha on Data-driven distributionally robust opt… https://t.co/UoXp23VR1I
- Twitter - https://t.co/RYeQgQCg7Z
- Twitter - The Mosek office is closed from Thursday April 1st to Monday April 5h both days inclusive due to Easter.
- Twitter - MOSEK's primal-dual interior-point algorithm for nonsymmetric conic optimization in an open access publication in M… https://t.co/oyABFncj6q
- Twitter - Mosek featured in efficient powertrain design: https://t.co/MVSFz8aLPJ
- Twitter - Users of Mosek 9.2.36 are recommended to update to 9.2.37 because of an important fix.