MOSEK 9.3 with ARM support
The latest stable release 9.3 includes support for Linux on ARM64 (linuxaarch64).
- Twitter - Our recent newsletter https://t.co/0eqJYsDg6d
- Twitter - New exciting announcements in Portfolio Optimization with MOSEK! You are invited to the Portfolio Optimization Work… https://t.co/casSSLvSJU
- Twitter - Trial and Academic license delivery is back to normal.
- Twitter - Trial and Academic licenses requested in our website are taking longer than expected to be delivered. If you have r… https://t.co/CCIFdU5uvi
- Twitter - If you use MOSEK in a highly parallel fashion remember to run each instance single-threaded. https://t.co/0oKmjTwJXS
- Twitter - A Rust interface to Mosek is available at https://t.co/buKGvOhb12
- Twitter - Congratulations @PVanHentenryck. @mosektw will play a tiny role in this project. https://t.co/MjvYISv5nI
- Twitter - See our @hafriberg talk about conic optimization. https://t.co/YNLzRUBD6W
- Twitter - We are pleased to announce a beta version MOSEK 9.3 with support for Linux on ARM64 (aarch64). Read more in https://t.co/1aZNkEhXBG
- Twitter - Price increase from October 2021 In February 2020 we announced a price increase, which was later postponed due to… https://t.co/cSgm4lBhV5