New MOSEK 10
MOSEK 10 is out as a stable release. It brings several performance improvements and new features, such as new syntax for conic constraints in the Optimizer API, disjunctive constraints, and native ARM support for Apple M1.
- Twitter - MOSEK 10 and other news in our last newsletter https://t.co/Iwtf0LDFb4
- Twitter - We are excited to announce the official stable release of MOSEK 10. See https://t.co/LmisNAoXdk for details.
- Twitter - New chapters about risk measures and risk budgeting as well as other updates in the MOSEK Portfolio Optimization Co… https://t.co/ulILB1o82q
- Twitter - MOSEK 10 will be the new stable release mid-August. Stay tuned. More details in https://t.co/uKKxSSWvE8
- Twitter - Solving semi-definite optimization problems? If yes, then you should read: https://t.co/h3vi0GDTz2
- Twitter - A paper on finding largest small polygons using Mosek via JuMP: https://t.co/47oHcMc4s2
- Twitter - Our @swe_vie writes about symmetry detection for MIPs in MOSEK 10 on our blog https://t.co/oM4IcBBXY0
- Twitter - Our MIP developer @swe_vie talked about MOSEK 10 at KTH in Stockholm. You can see the presentation and launch it in… https://t.co/89h89GmyXr
- Twitter - Just donated 500USD to @arxiv. Keep up the good work @arxiv https://t.co/1a9Rlvo3SA
- Twitter - Support and sales are closed Thu April 14th - Mon April 18th inclusive. Good Easter.