New MOSEK 10
MOSEK 10 is now a stable release. This version brings several performance improvements and new features, such as new syntax for conic constraints in the Optimizer API, disjunctive constraints, and native ARM support for Apple M1.
- Twitter - RT @BachFrancis: Afraid of sum-of-squares (SOS) relaxations? Read this new blog post for a smooth ride in the Fourier domain. https://t.co/…
- Twitter - GAMS 41 employs the recently released MOSEK version 10. https://t.co/bSTlUYeMvR
- Twitter - MOSEK 10 and other news in our last newsletter https://t.co/Iwtf0LDFb4
- Twitter - We are excited to announce the official stable release of MOSEK 10. See https://t.co/LmisNAoXdk for details.
- Twitter - New chapters about risk measures and risk budgeting as well as other updates in the MOSEK Portfolio Optimization Co… https://t.co/ulILB1o82q
- Twitter - MOSEK 10 will be the new stable release mid-August. Stay tuned. More details in https://t.co/uKKxSSWvE8
- Twitter - Solving semi-definite optimization problems? If yes, then you should read: https://t.co/h3vi0GDTz2
- Twitter - A paper on finding largest small polygons using Mosek via JuMP: https://t.co/47oHcMc4s2
- Twitter - Our @swe_vie writes about symmetry detection for MIPs in MOSEK 10 on our blog https://t.co/oM4IcBBXY0
- Twitter - Our MIP developer @swe_vie talked about MOSEK 10 at KTH in Stockholm. You can see the presentation and launch it in… https://t.co/89h89GmyXr