Our newsletter summarizes recent developments, new releases, things to read and future plans. Sign up and stay connected with MOSEK!
- Twitter - Upcoming talk: Joachim Dahl about exponential cone optimization at ICCOPT 2019 https://t.co/eiW9PET4V4
- Twitter - Consider subscribing to the MOSEK newsletter https://t.co/CDUB30epAX
- Twitter - About 21 academic users a day, 7000+ in the last year, benefit from a free personal MOSEK license for their researc… https://t.co/g5Gc917PRS
- Twitter - Utility based option pricing: from a 1997 paper by @e_d_andersen and A. Damgaard to a Fusion model with exponential… https://t.co/vbWSNbIsES
- Twitter - User feedback on power cones in MOSEK 9: https://t.co/qayLW0KNaj
- Twitter - MOSEK is available in Pyomo: https://t.co/utLgu5gf9l The post contains also a combined Fusion-CXVPY-Pyomo Wasserstein barycentres example.
- Twitter - Stable release of MOSEK 9 is available.
- Twitter - RT @e_d_andersen: True support for conic optimization in Pyomo might be coming. https://t.co/NaeGRSukQv
- Twitter - RT @MartinSkovgaard: Interested in learning about convex optimization and some of its many applications in science and engineering? Sign up…
- Twitter - All you wanted to know about handling response codes and statuses https://t.co/zNBPCoUtKl