Version 9 released
MOSEK 9 stable version is officially released! New features, exponential and power cone support and performance improvements.
- Twitter - Utility based option pricing: from a 1997 paper by @e_d_andersen and A. Damgaard to a Fusion model with exponential… https://t.co/vbWSNbIsES
- Twitter - User feedback on power cones in MOSEK 9: https://t.co/qayLW0KNaj
- Twitter - MOSEK is available in Pyomo: https://t.co/utLgu5gf9l The post contains also a combined Fusion-CXVPY-Pyomo Wasserstein barycentres example.
- Twitter - Stable release of MOSEK 9 is available.
- Twitter - RT @e_d_andersen: True support for conic optimization in Pyomo might be coming. https://t.co/NaeGRSukQv
- Twitter - RT @MartinSkovgaard: Interested in learning about convex optimization and some of its many applications in science and engineering? Sign up…
- Twitter - All you wanted to know about handling response codes and statuses https://t.co/zNBPCoUtKl
- Twitter - Support and sales are closed from Thu 18 til Mon 22 April (inclusive). We wish a good Easter.
- Twitter - Harun Kivril https://t.co/9BTaLuKNH8 is our new student employee. He is now working on a MOSEK interface for Pyomo… https://t.co/lF1lK9Jy5X
- Twitter - MOSEK licenses obtained through our website can now be used with CVX https://t.co/KTrK8omlxa