Version 9 Beta is available
Beta version of MOSEK 9 has been released. New features, exponential and power cone support and performance improvements.
- Twitter - Approaching end of support for version 7 https://t.co/bZIspTahQt
- Twitter - MOSEK is among the sponsors of the @ARPAE Grid Optimization Competition https://t.co/OoDT4pzvdI and MOSEK 8.1 is available to participants.
- Twitter - Data-Driven Analytics and Optimization for Energy Systems Summer School at DTU https://t.co/2EmJCwXdGD
- Twitter - MOSEK Version 9 Beta is available at https://t.co/20zwGgLla3 Check out the exponential and power cone solver and other features.
- Twitter - Sales and support are closed 24,25,26,31 December and 1,2 January.
- Twitter - Blog: Christmas tree denoising via SDP https://t.co/haiBKTcIUZ
- Twitter - Geometric programming via exponential cones in MOSEK 9 preview: https://t.co/VmNkwb9Tfp
- Twitter - MOSEK reseller in China https://t.co/GsjRF1HOfz
- Twitter - Conic modeling cheatsheet https://t.co/FfDNuIwlRW
- Twitter - Can MOSEK solve a practical huge SDP with 1.5 million three-dimensional matrix variables? Spoiler alert: Yes. https://t.co/m1LTJzRa0i