If you are interested in a job at MOSEK, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Due to the EU GDPR regulation then do not email us personal information. If that is needed we will tell you how to transfer your data in a secure way.
Currently, we have one open position at MOSEK. A potential candidate should
- be able to program in C/C++ and like it.
- have knowledge of linear algebra and numerical analysis.
- have knowledge of continuous optimization e.g. simplex and interior-point methods.
- have worked with sparse linear algebra.
- have a master degree or ph.d. in a relevant topic.
- work out of our Copenhagen office.
Below are some advantage of working for MOSEK ApS:
- Stimulating work environment.
- Lunch with warm food and free organic fruit.
- Flexible working hours with very limited or no overtime.
- Little or no traveling.
- Possibility for participating in relevant conferences.