Presentations that MOSEK staff gave at conferences and workshops as well as presentations from events organized by MOSEK.
MOSEK Portfolio Optimization Workshop - Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Gábor Balló (MOSEK), An introduction to portfolio optimization using MOSEK (video)
- Michał Adamaszek (MOSEK), Advanced/practical portfolio optimization with MOSEK (video)
- Mads Stenbo Nielsen (BankInvest), Tracking error and portfolio construction (video)
- Erling D. Andersen and Daniel Buccoliero (MOSEK), Future plans, MOSEK 10, licensing options, video
- Full playlist (video)
INFORMS Annual Meeting
- Sven Wiese, On affine conic and disjunctive constraints in the upcoming MOSEK version 10 (recording).
MINLP Virtual Workshop
Analytics for Practitioners / Webinar
- Erling Andersen, The value of conic optimization for analytics practitioners (recording).
University of Bologna (Italy) / Online guest lecture
CO@Work 2020 - Berlin (Germany) / Online event
2020 SMAI MODE days - Paris-Saclay (France) / Online event
- Erling Andersen, A practical primal-dual interior-point algorithm for nonsymmetric conic optimization.
INFORMS 2019 - Seattle (USA)
ICCOPT 2019 - Berlin (Germany)
- Joachim Dahl, A primal-dual algorithm for exponential-cone optimization.
DTU MPC and Optimization Day - Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Erling Andersen, What is MOSEK up to.
ISMP 2018 - Bordeaux (France)
- Erling Andersen, MOSEK version 9.
- Joachim Dahl, Extending MOSEK with exponential cones.
- Henrik A. Friberg, Projection and presolve in MOSEK: exponential and power cones.
- Sven Wiese, The mixed-integer conic optimizer in MOSEK.
- Michał Adamaszek, Exponential cone in MOSEK: overview and applications.
JuMP-dev workshop - Bordeaux (France)
- Ulf Worsøe, Power and Exponential Cones.
DTU CEE Summer School on Modern Optimization in Energy - Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Michał Adamaszek, Introduction to Mosek.
Workshop on Discrepancy Theory and Integer Programming - Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
Dagstuhl seminar: Designing and Implementing Algorithms for Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Optimization - Schloss Dagstuhl (Germany)
- Sven Wiese, Mixed-integer conic optimization and MOSEK.
MOSEK Workshop on Mixed Integer Conic Optimization
- Tristan Gally, Applications and Solution Approaches for Mixed-Integer Semidefinite Programming.
- Julio C. Góez, Disjunctive conic cuts: the good, the bad, and implementation.
- Joachim Dahl, Mixed-integer conic optimization using MOSEK.
2017 International Data-Driven Optimization Workshop - Shanghai (China)
- Erling D. Andersen, Solving conic optimization problems using MOSEK.
Course in Conic Optimization - Aalborg University (Denmark)
- Joachim Dahl, Conic optimization.
DTU CEE Summer School on Power Systems and Electricity Markets - Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Michał Adamaszek, Introduction to Mosek.
SIAM Conference on Optimization - Vancouver (Canada)
- Henrik Alsing Friberg, Power cones in second-order cone form and dual recovery.
- Joachim Dahl, The Conic Optimizer in Mosek: A Status Report.
MOSEK Workshop on Semidefinite Optimization in Power Flow Problems
- Spyros Chatzivasileiadis, SDP Problems for Power System Stability and Optimization.
- Cédric Josz, Application of Polynomial Optimization to Electricity Transmission Networks.
- Martin Skovgaard Andersen, Numerical Aspects of Semidefinite Relaxations of Optimal Power Flow Problems.
INFORMS Annual Meeting - Nashville (United States of America)
- Erling D. Andersen, Recent Advances In The New Mosek 8.
ICCOPT 2016 (Tokyo, Japan)
- Henrik A. Friberg, On facial reduction in the MOSEK conic optimizer .
CO@Work 2015 - ZIB - Berlin (Germany)
- Joachim Dahl, Semidefinite Optimization Using MOSEK.
22nd International Symposium on Mathematical Programming - Pittsburgh (United States of America)
- Andrea Cassioli, On Recent Improvements in the Interior-Point Optimizer in MOSEK.
- Joachim Dahl, Polynomial optimization using MOSEK and Julia.
- Erling D. Andersen, On the Linear Algebra Employed in the MOSEK Conic Optimizer.
OptALI Workshop - Lyngby (Denmark)
- Andrea Cassioli, Fusion: an object-oriented API for conic optimization by MOSEK.
SIAM Conference on Optimization - San Diego (United States of America)
- Andrea Cassioli, Building large-scale conic optimization models using MOSEK Fusion.
INFORMS Annual Meeting - Minneapolis (United States of America)
- Erling D. Andersen, An overview of MOSEK.
- Joachim Dahl, Semidefinite optimization with MOSEK.
- Ulf Worsøe, Modeling with MOSEK Fusion.
- Erling D. Andersen, On Using MOSEK to Solve Large-Scale Linear and Conic Optimization Problems.
- Erling D. Andersen, Tour de MOSEK 7: The short version.
21st International Symposium on Mathematical Programming - Berlin (Germany)
- Erling D. Andersen, On recent improvements in MOSEK.
- Joachim Dahl, Extending the conic optimizer in MOSEK with semidefinite cones.
- Henrik Alsing Friberg, The R-to-MOSEK optimization interface.