Presentations that MOSEK staff gave at conferences and workshops as well as presentations from events organized by MOSEK.
Workshop on Discrepancy Theory and Integer Programming - Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
Dagstuhl seminar: Designing and Implementing Algorithms for Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Optimization - Schloss Dagstuhl (Germany)
- Sven Wiese, Mixed-integer conic optimization and MOSEK.
MOSEK Workshop on Mixed Integer Conic Optimization
- Tristan Gally, Applications and Solution Approaches for Mixed-Integer Semidefinite Programming.
- Julio C. Góez, Disjunctive conic cuts: the good, the bad, and implementation.
- Joachim Dahl, Mixed-integer conic optimization using MOSEK.
2017 International Data-Driven Optimization Workshop - Shanghai (China)
- Erling D. Andersen, Solving conic optimization problems using MOSEK.
Course in Conic Optimization - Aalborg University (Denmark)
- Joachim Dahl, Conic optimization.
DTU CEE Summer School on Power Systems and Electricity Markets - Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Michał Adamaszek, Introduction to Mosek.
SIAM Conference on Optimization - Vancouver (Canada)
- Henrik Alsing Friberg, Power cones in second-order cone form and dual recovery.
- Joachim Dahl, The Conic Optimizer in Mosek: A Status Report.
MOSEK Workshop on Semidefinite Optimization in Power Flow Problems
- Spyros Chatzivasileiadis, SDP Problems for Power System Stability and Optimization.
- Cédric Josz, Application of Polynomial Optimization to Electricity Transmission Networks.
- Martin Skovgaard Andersen, Numerical Aspects of Semidefinite Relaxations of Optimal Power Flow Problems.
INFORMS Annual Meeting - Nashville (United States of America)
- Erling D. Andersen, Recent Advances In The New Mosek 8.
CO@Work 2015 - ZIB - Berlin (Germany)
- Joachim Dahl, Semidefinite Optimization Using MOSEK.
22nd International Symposium on Mathematical Programming - Pittsburgh (United States of America)
- Andrea Cassioli, On Recent Improvements in the Interior-Point Optimizer in MOSEK.
- Joachim Dahl, Polynomial optimization using MOSEK and Julia.
OptALI Workshop - Lyngby (Denmark)
- Andrea Cassioli, Fusion: an object-oriented API for conic optimization by MOSEK.
SIAM Conference on Optimization - San Diego (United States of America)
- Andrea Cassioli, Building large-scale conic optimization models using MOSEK Fusion.
INFORMS Annual Meeting - Minneapolis (United States of America)
- Erling D. Andersen, An overview of MOSEK.
- Joachim Dahl, Semidefinite optimization with MOSEK.
- Ulf Worsøe, Modeling with MOSEK Fusion.
- Erling D. Andersen, On Using MOSEK to Solve Large-Scale Linear and Conic Optimization Problems.
- Erling D. Andersen, Tour de MOSEK 7: The short version.
21st International Symposium on Mathematical Programming - Berlin (Germany)
- Erling D. Andersen, On recent improvements in MOSEK.
- Joachim Dahl, Extending the conic optimizer in MOSEK with semidefinite cones.
- Henrik Alsing Friberg, The R-to-MOSEK optimization interface.
Try MOSEK today!
Request your free license in the Trial License page. For information on pricing and how to order please see the sales page.