MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization problems such as:
- Linear problems
- Convex quadratic problems
- Conic problems
- Mixed integer problems
- Financial applications e.g. portfolio management
- Supply chain management
- Analog & digital chip design e.g. Network-on-Chip
- Forestry and farming
- Medical and hospital management
- Power supply and network planning
- TV commercial scheduling
- Structural engineering
Due to its powerful state-of-the-art interior-point optimizer for linear, quadratic and conic problems, MOSEK is widely employed in the financial, energy and forestry industry.
Try our Remote Optimization Server!
The Optimization Server (OptServer) is a MOSEK service for executing optimization tasks on a remote machine, including job scheduling, user management and other features. See documentation for details.