- linear problems,
- problems with linear constraints and a convex quadratic objective,
- mixed-integer versions of the above.
- conic (quadratic, semidefinite, exponential, power cone) optimization problems,
- convex quadratically constrained problems,
- mixed-integer conic and quadratically constrained problems.
PTS-NODE, PTON-NODE - node-locked versions of the above (see Server License below)
A floating license is tied to a particular computer acting as a license token server. Every user on every computer connected to the license server can check out and use the license. One floating license can only be used from one program/process at any given point in time. See our licensing guide for more details.
|Part ID||Description||License Type||Price (US$)||Annual Maintenance Fee (US$/365days)|
|PTS||Base system||Commercial floating||2050||512.50|
|PTON||Nonlinear and conic extension||Commercial floating||1850||462.50|
A server license (also known as node-locked license) is tied to a single specific computer. On the specified machine an arbitrary number of users and programs can run MOSEK simultaneously. There are no limitations on the technical parameters of the licensed machine.
|Part ID||Description||License Type||Price (US$)||Annual Maintenance Fee (US$/365 days)|
|PTS-NODE||Base system||Commercial server||8200||2050|
|PTON-NODE||Nonlinear and conic extension||Commercial server||7400||1850|
About Floating and Server Licenses
- The license is perpetual but does not include free upgrades to new major versions.
- Maintenance is optional and gives the right to free upgrades, unlimited host changes and other advantages. Maintenance must be paid in advance.
- For unmaintained licenses only 1 hostid change is allowed.
- See the MOSEK license agreement for details.
Sometimes neither a floating nor a server license is the right choice. For those cases a group license is available. A group license covers the usage of MOSEK within a whole company or in a well-defined sub-unit. It could also cover a specific site or cluster.
- It is a rental license that is valid for 1 year.
- The annual fee is dependent on which features are included in the license and on a reported usage pattern.
- The fee includes support and upgrades.
- The annual fee stays fixed for a period of 3 years independent of the actual usage within the group.
- The annual fee is renegotiated every third year based on a reported usage pattern.
- No license server is used and one license file is used for the whole group. The license system is failure proof.
A group license is a flexible alternative to buying many floating or server licenses.
Please contact MOSEK sales (email@example.com) if you have any questions regarding a group license.
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in pretax currency and subject to change without notice.
- The software is supplied electronically as a download from the MOSEK web page.
- Money back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the product, then you may return it within 90 days for a no questions asked refund.
We offer a discount on your order based on the total purchase of software and maintenance from MOSEK ApS, according to the table:
|Total purchase (US$)||Discount|
|Greater than 50000||10%|
|Greater than 100000||15%|