MOSEK is constantly improving and new features are added regularly. For instance, MOSEK is tuned for the latest hardware and operating systems. If you plan to use a MOSEK license for an extended time period and always want the latest version, we recommend that you purchase maintenance for your licenses. It carries the following benefits:
- Free upgrades of the license through major versions, i.e. you can upgrade for free from version 7 to version 8 and so forth. We expect to release a new major version about every second year.
- Prompt response to bug reports.
- Highest priority when requiring enhancement for the solver.
- Free hostid changes for the license.
- Email and phone support.
- The maintenance period covered is always explicitly stated on quotes and invoices using the corresponding Part IDs with suffix -MAIN. Look for 'start date' and 'end date' in the maintenance section.
- If maintenance is not mentioned on a quote or an invoice, then the purchase does not include any maintenance.
- Maintenance expires at the end of the year.
- At least one month before the maintenance is expiring we will email a renewal quote for the following year to the license owner.
- Maintenance is cheaper when paid in advance. If you choose not to renew but change your mind at a later date, then the cost will be higher.
- A license must be under maintenance from the day of purchase till the maintenance expiration date. There cannot be holes in the maintenance period.
Try our Remote Optimization Server!
The Optimization Server (OptServer) is a MOSEK service for executing optimization tasks on a remote machine, including job scheduling, user management and other features. See documentation for details.