MOSEK is constantly improving and new features are added regularly. For instance, MOSEK is tuned for the latest hardware and operating systems. If you plan to use a MOSEK license for an extended time period and always want the latest version, we recommend that you purchase maintenance for your licenses. It carries the following benefits:
- Free upgrades of the license through major versions, i.e. you can upgrade for free from version 7 to version 8 and so forth. We expect to release a new major version about every second year.
- Prompt response to bug reports.
- Highest priority when requiring enhancement for the solver.
- Free hostid changes for the license.
- Email and phone support.
- The maintenance period covered is always explicitly stated on quotes and invoices using the corresponding Part IDs with suffix -MAIN. Look for 'start date' and 'end date' in the maintenance section.
- If maintenance is not mentioned on a quote or an invoice, then the purchase does not include any maintenance.
- Maintenance expires at the end of the year.
- At least one month before the maintenance expires we will mail a renewal quote for the following year to the license owner.
- Maintenance is cheaper when paid in advance. If you choose not to renew but change your mind at a later date, then the cost will be higher.
- A license must be under maintenance from the day of purchase until the maintenance expiration date. There cannot be holes in the maintenance period.
- For licenses without maintenance only one hostid change is allowed.
Try our Remote Optimization Server!
The Optimization Server (OptServer) is a MOSEK service for executing optimization tasks on a remote machine, including job scheduling, user management and other features. See documentation for details.