Last update: October 21, 2022
- Personal information is only collected and used to the extent it is necessary or helpful in order to provide you with a service and/or products, and it is only collected to a very limited extent.
- The personal information we collect is never disclosed/shared to third party companies. This can become an exception if we are forced to do so because of requirements in applicable legislation or commands from public authorities.
- All personal information collected on this website is stored in a way which makes it inaccessible to outsiders. This information may be stored and processed on computers in any country, which are at Mosek's disposal - such as Ireland, Germany, and Denmark.
- Your communication with this homepage is encrypted (HTTPS) in order to make it inaccessible to outsiders.
What kind of information does Mosek collect about you?
Apart from the information you provide through forms, the following information is collected anonymously when you access our website:
- Your IP address
- Date and time of visiting
- Your browser version
- Your operating system version
Right to be forgotten
Following GDPR guidelines, we can will remove all identifiable information we have about you. However, this is only the case if you have requested one of our Trial Licenses. If you wish to do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to use your right to be forgotten.