- Personal information is only collected and used to the extent it is necessary or helpful in order to provide you with a service and/or products, and it is only collected to a very limited extent.
- The personal information we collect is never disclosed/shared to third party companies. This can become an exception if we are forced to do so because of requirements in applicable legislation or commands from public authorities.
- All personal information collected on this website is stored in a way which makes it inaccessible to outsiders. This information may be stored and processed on computers in any country, which are at Mosek's disposal - especially in Ireland, United Kingdom and Denmark.
- Your communication with this homepage is encrypted (HTTPS) in order to make it inaccessible to outsiders.
What kind of information does Mosek collect about me?
Apart from the information you provide through forms, the following information is collected anonymously when you access our website:
- Your IP address
- Date and time of visiting
- Your browser version
- Your operational system version