In case of technical problems please contact MOSEK support at firstname.lastname@example.org. To speed up the support process we recommend that you provide the following information when contacting us:
- The exact MOSEK version you are using.
- The platform you are working on (Linux, Windows, MacOS, 32 or 64 bit).
- The API you are using (C, .NET, Java, MATLAB, Python, R, Optimizer or Fusion).
- Log information and error message.
- Data required to reproduce the problem, for example a task file or code sample (if relevant).
For common issues, installation problems, and instructions for dumping task files check also our FAQ.
In general we will answer support questions within 8 business hours. However, it has occurred that e-mails have not reached us for unknown reasons. In case you do not receive a reply within 16 business hours then please see our contact page for alternative ways of contacting us.
MOSEK with third-party product
If you use MOSEK in conjunction with a third-party product you should first contact the main product support that is typically responsible for the integration. Some common cases are also covered in the FAQ.
Please use the MOSEK dropbox if you are sending us one or more large files. Note this service requires each file to be less than 1GB. In case one or more files are larger than the 1GB limit contact MOSEK support (email@example.com).
If you have a problem which you think may be interesting for other MOSEK users, you are welcome to ask on our Google Group. Modeling questions are especially welcome.